DGF Middle School
Welcome to DGF Middle School!
DGF Middle School houses all students in grades 6 - 8. We aim to offer the middle school concept to our students including an environment rich in academic core offerings, exploratory/enrichment classes, student driven intervention classes, an advisory program, and extracurricular activities.
In addition, we believe in helping our students become career and college ready! Through AVID programming/classes and STEAM activities, we hope to have students learning more about themselves and post-high school opportunities. We also help students obtain skills necessary to be successful during their academic careers. STEAM is the integration of science, technology, engineering, art, and math classes. We offer activities and programs to support STEAM opportunities for our students.
We believe in partnering with our parents and community! DGF Middle School staff welcomes the opportunity to work together with our community and parents.
If you have questions, concerns, or needs, please feel free to call, visit me at school, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DGF Middle School
DGF Middle School News
- Distance Learning Plans are now available to view. They are under the Distance Learning tab on the district home page.
- THURSDAY, MARCH 26th - Pick up Materials: We recently released information regarding times for pick-up materials. The following are the process/times for the middle school:
DGF Middle School - parents and students may enter door #6 at any time from 7:15 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. A staff member will meet you at the door and escort you to your locker, advisory, and gym locker. We ask that you gather/take care of the following:
- Chromebook (if needed) and charger. All other materials needed will be on your advisory desk.
- Belongings from your locker
- Clothes from your gym locker. Leave your lock on your locker.
- Leave your lock unlocked and on the top shelf in your locker.
Please note that we may limit the number of people in the building at any given time. Please be patient and understand we are doing so for the safety and health of our students, parents, and staff. We ask that when you are in the building you and your student practice the following:
- Upon entering the building remember that it is important the time in the building is as brief as possible (no visiting with peers - in and out!)
- Avoid touching surfaces except those that are necessary (your locker)
- Do not come in if you or a family member are sick. Please let us know and we will figure out a way to deliver your materials
- Limit the number of people who enter the building (example the student and one parent, if necessary)
- Practice social distancing of 6 feet or more between you and any non-family member.
Also, if Thursday does not work for your family (we hope it does for most of you), please contact the middle school office at 218-477-6803, to set up an alternative time. It would be really helpful if most of you can make Thursday work.
- Many of you have reached out asking if there will be additional times to enter the buildings to retrieve/pick-up materials. We will have additional times during the week of March 23rd -2 7th. At this time, we do not have the dates/times solidified, but when we do, we will communicate to the entire district. We will have a late afternoon/early evening time scheduled also as we recognize the day times do not work for everyone. Stay safe and healthy! Mrs. Critchley
- 7th Grade Compassion Retreat will still occur on 2-13-2020 at Dilworth Lutheran Church. The students will be riding a bus due to the extreme cold weather. Don't forget to pack a lunch and dress warmly!
- MS Culture Parent Survey, click here.
- AVID Articles 2019-2020
- SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST: SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST
- Interested in subbing at DGF Schools? We're looking for candidates! Read more>>
- DGF Family Forum-School Lockdowns. Read more>>
- DGF site to site shuttle bus information. Read more>>
- Accidental laptop information. Read more>>
DGF Middle School
108 North Main Street PO Box 188 Dilworth, MN 56529
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
8:25 am - 3:05 pm