The purpose of the Technology Committee will serve as an advisory role to the school district. They will provide advice on the full range of information technology directions, strategies, policies, and plans that are vital to the district's missions and programs. The committee will work to help develop IT solutions to meet the institutions strategic needs while simultaneously balancing technical and operational considerations.
Committee members are appointed by the Director of Technology. Membership should be broad and diverse to cover the tasks of the committee. Membership is also voluntary. To view current committee members with site representation click here.
- Provide technical advice and guidance on IT related issues across the district
- Provide guidance on the advantages, disadvantages, and potential impact of emerging technologies
- Initiate or review submitted projects
- Advise how the projects may be implemented
- Propose policy related information to technology issues