Dilworth School Readiness meets on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.
Glyndon School Readiness meets on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.
Morning session: 8:30-11:00 am
Afternoon session: 12:30-3:00 pm
School Readiness is a two half-days a week fee based program that is available to children who turn 4 by September 1st of the year
Goals and Objectives to provide:
- an opportunity for social, intellectual, physical, and emotional growth with other four year olds
- a program to meet each child's needs, abilities, and interests
- involve parents in their child's school experience
- a center that is age appropriate, well-equipped, attractive, and safe for children
What you need to know:
- Who's eligible? All children who will be four by September 1st of the year they will attend classes
- School Readiness follows the regular school calendar
- Classes will meet two half days a week from mid- September through mid-May
- Payment is due whether or not your child is in attendance full time
- The number of sections is contingent upon enrollment at each site
- Parents are responsible for their child's transportation to and from School Readiness. If school buses are running at the beginning or end of class time, your child may ride on the bus if certain conditions are met.
- The yearly tuition is divided into nine equal monthly payments.
- The fee of $100 a month helps to cover supplies, equipment, teacher and aide salaries.
- The tuition is to be paid the first school day of each month.
- If unable to pay the montly fee, please contact us for possible scholarship opportunites.
SCHOOL READINESS IS:
- Designed to prepare children for Kindergarten entrance the following September
- An intensified readiness program
- Taught by a licensed teacher
- An opportunity for your child to experience a nurturing education environment
- Hands-on activities
To register call
RoseAnn Ulness, ECFE Coordinator