If a Community Education program has tuition assistance available, it will be noted on the informational flyer and/or registration form. If it is not noted, there is no tuition assistance available for that activity, event or program.
For those programs that allow tuition assistance, the guideline that is followed is noted below.
- Students must be enrolled in DGF Schools.
- Students must be on the free/reduced lunch program to qualify for tuition assistance.
- Tuition assistance requests must be submitted by deadline noted on informational flyer or registration form. No tuition assistance requests will be accepted after stated deadline.
- Parents will be notified via email by date stated on informational flyer and/or registration form if their child was awarded tuition assistance and the amount awarded. If parent doesn’t have an email address, parent needs to contact Community Education directly regarding status of tuition assistance.
- If child receives tuition assistance, remaining balance from parent is due by deadline stated.
If you have any questions regarding tuition assistance for Community Education programs, please contact our office at 218-477-6805.