For those of you who are new to our school, I want you to know that you are coming to an absolutely wonderful place. Our teachers and staff are passionate, caring, hardworking and always learning something new for the benefit of your children. We are a collaborative and driven group of people who take learning seriously while also making personal connections that help kids succeed.
I am thrilled at the opportunity to get to know all of you this year and engage in the educational process together. I am a strong believer in communication, transparency and individualized learning. If we are respectfully transparent and communicate with each other, we will be successful. I also believe that building strong relationships between home and school and consistent school attendance are key factors in increasing student achievement academically and emotionally.
As your principal, my door is always open and I welcome your input. I know that parental involvement is an essential component to student success, as research continues to show strong correlation between increased involvement and high student success.
I look forward to serving our learners, our families and our community!
Margaux Hylla, Glyndon-Felton Elementary Principal
Glyndon-Felton Elementary School News
- Information regarding classroom teachers for the 2018-2019 school year will be dispersed by office staff on August 15, 2018!
- Summer office hours are Monday-Thursday from 7:00 - 4:30 pm and Fridays 7:00 - 11:00 am. Please contact Margaux Hylla at 218-477-6888 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Back to school night is Monday, August 27th from 4:30-6:00 pm for 1st - 5th graders
- Attention Kindergarten Parents! Please sign up for Back to School Orientation through Synergy. Read more>>
- Booster Club is hosting a rummage sale . Read more >>
- DGF Family Forum-School Lockdowns. Read more>>
513 Parke Ave. S, Glyndon, MN 56547
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
8:25 am - 3:10 pm