For those of you who are new to our school, I want you to know that you are coming to an absolutely wonderful place. Our teachers and staff are passionate, caring, hardworking and always learning something new for the benefit of your children. We are a collaborative and driven group of people who take learning seriously while also making personal connections that help kids succeed.
I am thrilled at the opportunity to get to know all of you this year and engage in the educational process together. I am a strong believer in communication, transparency and individualized learning. If we are respectfully transparent and communicate with each other, we will be successful. I also believe that building strong relationships between home and school and consistent school attendance are key factors in increasing student achievement academically and emotionally.
As your principal, my door is always open and I welcome your input. I know that parental involvement is an essential component to student success, as research continues to show strong correlation between increased involvement and high student success.
I look forward to serving our learners, our families and our community!
Margaux Hylla, Glyndon-Felton Elementary Principal
Glyndon Felton Elementary News
- 1st and 2nd Grade Music program Click Here to Watch>>
- 3rd & 4th Grade Music program Click Here to Watch>>
- GFE Culture Parent Survey, click here.
- 2019-2020 School Supply List. Read more>>
- Interested in subbing at DGF Schools? We're looking for candidates! Read more>>
- School to Home Connection. Read more>>
- Parents Group Website. Read more >>
- Mrs. Hylla's YouTube channel. Read more>>
513 Parke Ave. S, Glyndon, MN 56547
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
8:25 am - 3:10 pm