Welcome to Dilworth Elementary
Dilworth-Glyndon Felton Schools and Dilworth Elementary are proud of our tradition of providing the highest quality instruction in a student-centered environment. We are proud of our school and feel certain that you will share that pride.
Dilworth Elementary ‘s creative and innovative staff share a common goal of helping students realize their potential in classrooms where academic rigor is achieved through a variety of engaging delivery methods. We offer challenging curriculum to students of all ability levels. We support creating a caring environment in which our children can approach their learning with self-assurance and enthusiasm.
Students are encouraged to discover new interests and abilities through a large variety of community education classes and student activity groups.
As a community based schools, we believe that all children are best served by a joint commitment between parents and educators. We welcome and encourage your involvement in all facets of the educational process through our volunteer program, our PTA, and most of all through interactions with your child.
Dilworth Elementary News
Dilworth Elementary - parents and students may enter door #1 (south door) at any time during the 7:15 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. A staff member will assist you once you enter the building and retrieve your materials. All guests will be asked to wait at door # 1.
- Please note that we may limit the number of people in the building at any given time. Please be patient and understand we are doing so for the safety and health of our students, parents, and staff. We ask that when you are in the building you and your student practice the following:
- Upon entering the building remember that it is important the time in the building is as brief as possible (no visiting with peers - in and out!)
- Avoid touching surfaces except those that are necessary (your locker)
- Do not come in if you or a family member are sick. Please let us know and we will figure out a way to deliver your materials
- Limit the number of people who enter the building (example the student and one parent, if necessary)
- Practice social distancing of 6 feet or more between you and any non-family member.
More information will be sent regarding the plans for distance learning later this week as we are still in the process of completing those for our students.
Also, if Thursday does not work for your family (we hope it does for most of you), please contact your student’s individual office (numbers are listed below) to set up an alternative time. It would be really helpful if most of you can make Thursday work.
We can not stress enough the importance of checking all emails from the district regardless of who they are from.
Thank you! Please let us know if you have any questions.
- 2020-2021 Kindergarten registration is open, Please see attached form for directions on enrolling! Read more>>
- Interested in subbing at DGF Schools? We're looking for candidates! Read more>>
- 2019-2020 School Supply list. Read more>>
- School to Home Connection. Read more>>
- Printable Box Tops form Read more>>
- What does PTA do? Read more>>
- Marker recycling is now available at the PTA station inside door one! As you are getting ready for the upcoming year, go through all of your markers and highlighters at home and drop them in the box!
- Are you signed up for Labels for Learning? Check out this link to help raise money for our schools! https://www.morerewards.com/test_Labels-for-Learning2
- Box Tops are going electronic! Check out this link! https://www.boxtops4education.com/
108 North Main Street, Dilworth, MN 56529
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
8:25 am - 3:05 pm