Welcome to Dilworth Elementary
Dilworth-Glyndon Felton Schools and Dilworth Elementary are proud of our tradition of providing the highest quality instruction in a student-centered environment. We are proud of our school and feel certain that you will share that pride.
Dilworth Elementary ‘s creative and innovative staff share a common goal of helping students realize their potential in classrooms where academic rigor is achieved through a variety of engaging delivery methods. We offer challenging curriculum to students of all ability levels. We support creating a caring environment in which our children can approach their learning with self-assurance and enthusiasm.
Students are encouraged to discover new interests and abilities through a large variety of community education classes and student activity groups.
As a community based schools, we believe that all children are best served by a joint commitment between parents and educators. We welcome and encourage your involvement in all facets of the educational process through our volunteer program, our PTA, and most of all through interactions with your child.
Dilworth Elementary News
- The first day of school is September 4th for 1st through 4th grade and September 6th for Kindergartners
- Information regarding classroom teachers for the 2018-2019 school year will be dispersed by office staff on August 15, 2018!
- Summer office hours are Monday through Thursday 7:00 to 4:30 and Friday 7:00 to 12:00. Please call Jamie at 218-477-6978 with any questions, or email at email@example.com
- Attention Kindergarten Parents! Please sign up for Back to School Orientation through Synergy. Read more>>
- Booster Club is hosting a rummage sale . Read more >>
- DGF Family Forum-School Lockdowns. Read more>>
108 North Main Street, Dilworth, MN 56529
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
8:25 am - 3:05 pm