Welcome to Dilworth Elementary
Dilworth-Glyndon Felton Schools and Dilworth Elementary are proud of our tradition of providing the highest quality instruction in a student-centered environment. We are proud of our school and feel certain that you will share that pride.
Dilworth Elementary ‘s creative and innovative staff share a common goal of helping students realize their potential in classrooms where academic rigor is achieved through a variety of engaging delivery methods. We offer challenging curriculum to students of all ability levels. We support creating a caring environment in which our children can approach their learning with self-assurance and enthusiasm.
Students are encouraged to discover new interests and abilities through a large variety of community education classes and student activity groups.
As a community based schools, we believe that all children are best served by a joint commitment between parents and educators. We welcome and encourage your involvement in all facets of the educational process through our volunteer program, our PTA, and most of all through interactions with your child.
Dilworth Elementary News
- Interested in subbing at DGF Schools? We're looking for candidates! Read more>>
- Kindergarten Orientation Read more>>
- Transportation Update. Read more>>
- School to Home Connection. Read more>>
- Printable Box Tops form Read more>>
- What does PTA do? Read more>>
- A big thank you goes out to the Red River Regional Dispatch Center! Thank you for sharing your 911 Education program with our 2nd Graders at Dilworth Elementary. Their mission is to educate children about 911. Today the students learned when to call, how to call, and what to expect if they ever do need to call 911. Thank you!
108 North Main Street, Dilworth, MN 56529
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
8:25 am - 3:05 pm