Job Opportunities and Careers
Stop Down for help with:
- Interest Inventories
- Career Information
- Choosing a College
- Applying to College
- Post-Secondary Education Options
- College Catalogs, View Books, & Applications
- Letter of Recommendation Form
- Letters of recommendation are requested by colleges, scholarship committees, and employers. Download and save the Letter of Recommendation Form and use as a tool when requesting a letter of recommendation from teachers, counselors, or employers. Customize the top section of the form for each request and update the bottom section of the form as needed. Remember to give the letter writer at least 1-2 weeks to complete your request.
- Recommendation Form
- Scholarship & Financial Aid Information
- Interview, Resume, & Cover Letter Writing Tips (Video)
- Student Career Portfolios
- Career Exploration
- One-on-one career planning with students!
- Outreach opportunities
MCIS will be used during the 2015-2016 school year to help each student create a personalized portfolio for college and career readiness. Students can expect to complete interest inventories, assessments, explore career clusters, potential occupations, and match their wants and needs with college opportunities.
You will be setting up accounts with MCIS in the Fall of 2015 before the Future Fair.
We encourage students to set up a time to meet with Mrs. Oman to discuss college & career planning.