2018-2019 DGF ACT Test Day TBD
Check your mail/email for scores mid-May.
The ACT is a college entrance exam.
- The ACT is required for most four year colleges.
- The ACT company reports your last score to the colleges of your choice, but our high school can report your best score.
- The highest score one can obtain is a 36. Students who score above 30 are usually able to win more scholarship dollars.
- If you do not have internet access in your home, this can be filled out in the library or counseling office.
- If your family needs financial assistance paying for the ACT, please see the counselor to see if you qualify for a waiver.
- ACT offers a writing test, please check to see if your perspective college requires this test (the writing portion is included in the test offered at the high school)