Glyndon Site - Bus Map
Effective Monday, February 10th the buses at the Glyndon site will pickup and drop off students on the east side of the school adjacent to Parke Avenue. Below is some important information regarding this upcoming change.
- Please review the attached map of Parke Avenue that overviews street restrictions.
- Buses will pickup and drop off students along the curb area on the map coded in yellow. There is NO parking in this bus area from 7 am - 4 pm to allow buses to arrive/depart timely.
- Glyndon-Felton Elementary students can be picked up/dropped off in the area on the map coded in blue or on the north side of 5th St.
- High School students can be picked up/dropped off in the high school parking lot.
- Pedestrians are to utilize the crosswalk at Parke Avenue and 5th St. A crossing guard will be located at this crosswalk before and after school when school is in session.
- Glyndon-Felton Elementary students who ride the bus to/from school can use door #1 (by the flagpole) when entering or exiting the building. The afternoon bus line area will remain the same at GFE except you will depart out of door #1 instead of door #18.
- High School students who ride the bus to/from school can use door #1 (by the flagpole) or #2 (high school lobby) when entering or exiting the building.
- Students who ride the shuttle bus to Dilworth will wait in the lobby area by door #1 for the shuttle bus.
- Staff members will be wearing yellow vests and positioned near the bus area for a few days to assist with questions.
- Special Ed student pickups/drop offs, staff parking, and deliveries will continue to occur on the back (west) side of the school.
- We will send out a district alert to all parents today regarding this change. The map will be attached to the communication and is available on the Transportation Services website.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Transportation Services office at 218-477-6806.