DGF Community Education offers many summer programs and has outlined below our tuition assistance guideline.
- Students must be enrolled in DGF Schools.
- Students must be on the free/reduced lunch program to qualify for tuition assistance.
- Tuition assistance requests must be submitted by April 27, 2018 on the Summer Recreation registration form. No tuition assistance requests will be accepted after April 27, 2018.
- Parents will be notified the first week of May if their child was awarded tuition assistance.
- If child receives tuition assistance, remaining balance is due by May 15, 2018.
- Maximum summer recreation scholarship available per child is $75; not to exceed two activities.
If you have any questions, please contact Community Education at 218-477-6853 or 218-477-6805.