DGF Community Education offers two DGF Robotics programs:
- First Lego League - 6th-8th Grade
- First Tech Challenge - 7th-12th Grade
"Kickoff Video" - 2020-2021 will be posted once available.
Josh Will, email@example.com
Tara Thomson, firstname.lastname@example.org
2020-2021 Robotics Information:
- Program Information Flyer
- Application Form - September
- Application Form and Deadline: Students need to complete this online application form by September 11, 2020 to be considered for DGF Robotics.
- Interviews: Students will be interviewed by DGF Robotics instructors on September 16th between 3:30-5 pm in DGF Middle School room #226. Students who have been selected to be a member of DGF Robotics, will be notified via email on September 18th.
- Teams: Students who have been selected to be a member of DGF Robotics team, will be notified via email on September 18th.
- Class Schedule - Will be posted once confirmed for the 2020-2021 school year
- Transportation: There is NO transportation provided for DGF Robotics practices or events. If a student normally ride the bus back to Dilworth once school gets out each day, you may be able to ride the shuttle after school but there is NO return shuttle available unless parents want to purchase a late activity bus pass. Late activity bus passes can be purchased through Transportation Services and they can be reached at 218-477-6806 to learn more.
- Fee: Fees are due by September 22nd via SchoolPay
- T-Shirt Order Form (Included in DGF Robotics fee)
- Hat Order Form - Deadline to Order is September 27th
- If you would like to purchase a hat, please complete order form and submit $25 payment via School Pay. We will route you the hat once they come in.
Community Education Staff:
Tracy Tollefson, Director of Community Education and Public Outreach, 218-477-6805 or email@example.com